Parking on Sundays
If you drive on Sunday mornings, you’ll need to know this!
Parking fees are now in effect in Lot #21 on Sundays.
UChurch would love to cover your parking fees, so please get in touch. Ask someone for the parking code! Or find more information on our new UChurch app
Please note that parking tickets received on Sunday mornings will no longer be able to be cancelled. Even though the meter says you don’t need to print out your receipt, please do! No need to display it, but keep it with you, that way, if you get a ticket, you’ll have proof that you paid!
Once you’ve received the code, follow these instructions at the pay machine in lot #21 (or lot #22 if Lot #21 is totally full) to allow UChurch to cover your parking fees:
1. Press the yellow button below the word “Code” on the display screen
2. Enter our 5-digit parking code
3. Press the check-mark, the green button beside the yellow buttons on the machine
4. The machine will say “Account Valid” and prompt for you to enter your license plate number
5. Press the Green Check-Mark once you have entered your license plate number
6. Press the yellow button under the word “Prepaid” to print your receipt
7. Keep your receipt!
If you have questions, call us at 403-397-3301.