Attention Drivers! New Parking Fees in Effect starting Sept 3
If you drive on Sunday mornings, you’ll need to know this!
Starting September 3, 2017, University of Calgary Lot #21 will be charging standard parking fees for all vehicles parked during UChurch Celebrations on Sunday mornings.
UChurch would love to cover your parking fees, so please get in touch. We’ll be circulating information with a new parking code that you can use on Sundays from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM that will allow us to cover your cost. Feel free to call us at 403-397-3301 or email email@example.com for more details.
Please note that parking tickets received on Sunday mornings will no longer be able to be cancelled, so make sure you get in touch before you park in September.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Once you’ve received the code, follow these instructions at the pay machine in lot #21 to allow UChurch to cover your parking fees:
1. Press the yellow button below the word “Code” on the display screen
2. Enter our 5-digit parking code
3. Press the check-mark, the green button beside the yellow buttons on the machine
4. The machine will say “Account Valid” and prompt for you to enter your license plate number
5. Press the Green Check-Mark once you have entered your license plate number
6. Press the yellow button under the word “Prepaid” to print your ticket
7. Display your ticket while parked in the lot during the service.
If you have questions, call us at 403-397-3301.