Walking Together in Sonship
We were created to love and be loved. Having a heart of a son or daughter to Almighty God is where it all begins, but it is not where it ends! In sonship we walk in an intimacy with God that sets us in step to walk together in mutually life-giving community.
Community describes the essential nature of God: God is love. The Father loves the Son and the Son loves the Father in the bond of the Holy Spirit. A communion of love between the three persons of God is eternal – it has always been and it always will be! You were created to share deeply in that eternal community of love.
As a community we are honoured to welcome Paul Fitzgerald (from Sonship Events) with James and Denise Jordan for this special event and time together.
Throughout the weekend we will discover and unpack:
- The reality of community
- Who is responsible for creating and sustaining community
- What holds you back from experiencing deep and satisfying relationships
- How to remove the blockages to receiving and giving love
- What it means to walk together in unity
Event Costs in CAD*
General Admission: $150
*UChurchers, contact Greg Frost about a special offer for you!
Thursday Evening (September 26th)
5:00pm – 6:30pm: Registration
6:30pm – 9:30pm Worship & Message
Friday & Saturday (September 27th & 28th)
9:00am – 10:30 am: Worship & Message
10:30am – 11:00am: Coffee Break
11:00am – 12:30pm: Message
12:30pm – 2:00pm: Lunch Break (on your own)
2:00pm – 3:30pm: Message
3:30pm – 4:00pm: Coffee Break
4:00pm – 5:30pm: Message
*There are no evening sessions*
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you are planning on attending the Walking Together, here are a few things you may be wondering:
1. Who can attend the event? This event is for anyone who has felt a stirring in their heart to cultivate and actively participate in community. There are no anticipated soaking sessions, as the event is focused more on Paul, James and Denise sharing revelation on how to move forward in experiencing deep and satisfying relationships as we learn to cultivate and sustain community. Since this is a Sonship event, and not a part of Fatherheart Ministries, there is no prerequisite of having attended a Fatherheart school of any letter!
2. Where is the event taking place? The event will be at the University of Calgary’s Red & White Club (1833 Crowchild Trail NW, Calgary, AB T2M 4S7)
3. Where do I park & do I have to pay for parking? Thursday night and Saturday are complementary, Friday is $5 flat rate for the day. Please park in the OVC, MME or Stadium lots.
4. I can’t make all of event, can I come to part of it? Sure thing you can, however there are no discounted rates for partial attendance.
5. Is there childcare for the event? For this event, we ask that you find a babysitter for your children. No childcare will be provided for the event.
6. I have some more questions that were not answered here. Great! We would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Please email email@example.com.